Be a Guest Blogger On My Blog

, , No Comments


So I'm opening up my blog to guest bloggers who would like to share some tips that they have learned themselves while starting out and about their work at home experiences. Listed below are some guidelines for you to become a guest blogger.

  • Post must be a minimum of 350 words.
  • Post should be related to this blog by either giving tips, resources, experiences you would like to share or other information that may pertain to working from home or making money online.
  • Please make sure that you are using correct spelling and grammar.
  • Posts should be uniquely written, meaning that it has not been published anywhere else on the internet.
  • You are allowed two links within your post or either your byline. The links can be for your personal blog or other content that you may have written that is related to my blog and may fit well.
  • The links should not direct towards any form of get rich quick type of information or any other spam like links. Only legitimate links please.
  • There are no guarantees that posts submitted will be published on my blog. I am looking for post that will help readers that are looking for information in working from home.
  • I am looking for content from guest bloggers that don't mind posting without any sort of compensation.
After reading the guidelines and all is well, Contact Me to send me your post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment