Vericant Hiring English Language Rater/Reviewer
posted by LG Simms , on ,
Vericant is hiring for English Language Rater/reviewer as a part-time, remote position. The applicant should be a native speaker of English and from a native English speaking country. You will be rating spoken English ability according to the Spoken English Evaluation standards.
Role: English Language Rater/Reviewer
Responsibilities: Watch interview clips online and accurately score spoken English using Vericant’s Spoken English Evaluation (SEE) rubric; interviewee identities are protected and so is yours.
Compensation: After the training and the trial stages are complete, the pay rate will vary between $15 and $24 per hour, depending on speed and accuracy.
Location: Remote (online)
• Native English Speaker from a native English speaking country, B.A. preferred
• Impeccable verbal communication skills
• Scores 5-6 on the SEE during interview
• Able to commit 5-10 hrs / week (low season); 15-20hrs / week (high season)
• Have a flexible work schedule
If interested in applying for this position, please visit the original posting.