Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today for our home base service opportunity.
As a Home Base Customer Care Professional, you own all aspects of the customer relationship. Amex Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues. As a Home Base Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Cardmember, reinforcing benefits including cross selling relevant products and services.
At Amex, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” You can earn an average of $16.57 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an Amex Home Base Customer Care Professional(CCP). Our top performers can earn over $20 per hour!!
Our employees enjoy flexibility, a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
As a Home Base Service, Customer Care Professional you are provided with a unique and rewarding experience.
-Paid training in the comfort of your home (100% attendance required)
-Did you know the average American commutes 46 minutes each way to his/her job; spends well over $3.00 for a gallon of gas
-Spends over $300 annually for wear and tear on a vehicle
-Spends a minimum of $5-9 a day for meals
-Spends over $500 a year for work/office attire
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering solutions based on products and services tailored to Amex cardmembers
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable cardmember value
- Work independently in a home base environment while providing the highest level of customer service to Amex customers
- Document necessary account information
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
Locations we are hiring in:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Proven exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- Effective PC troubleshooting skills
- 4 year college degree or 4 years customer service experience
- Sound understanding of credit cards practices/terms
- Successful experience in financial, insurance, banking or hospitality service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
- Experience preferred in providing service through a specific channel such as phone, email ,chat or previous work at home agent experience
- Schedules will be fixed and 40 hours weekly.
- Time off will be available/approved based on current call volume demands.
Additional System Requirements HBS customer care professionals are responsible for obtaining and having systems in place prior to start deadline:
- High Speed Internet with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP- voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.)
Primary Location: United States
Visit this link to apply for the position.