A position you'll love:
• Helping to delight each and every one of our customers
• Realizing that troubleshooting can be rewarding and fun
• Exercising multitasking skills as you manage multiple systems and applications
• Giving people yet another positive Apple experience
• Saving a bundle on gas by working from home
A candidate we'll love:
• You have some customer service experience, or just like to help people
• You have a quiet workspace with a desk, a chair, and a door
• You have, or are willing to get, a dedicated analog phone line
• You have, or are willing to get, internet service meeting minimum system requirements
• You don't need a manager or co-workers around to get motivated
• You can navigate a computer running Windows and/or Mac and are able to fix problems that arise
• You have a passion to learn and develop continually
• You are good at solving problems and helping others find answers
The ideal opportunity to use what you know:
A job in AppleCare is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge, your experience and your passion. With your technical know-how, you will continually provide meaningful service to enrich our customer experience.
•Previous experience in high tech customer service
•Flexibility to work varied shift on a 7-day schedule (including nights and weekends)
•Analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex technical customer issues
•Aptitude for technical ability
•Proven trouble-shooting expertise
•Exceptional written and verbal communication
•Leadership capability in an area of technical specialties
•Superior time management and prioritization skills
•Mac and Mac OS experience strongly preferred
Workspace Requirements: (if not currently present, will acquire)
• A private workspace in your house, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
• A workspace with a desk and ergonomic chair, that allows proper installation of your technical equipment
• An analog phone line that can be dedicated to contact center calls (monthly allowance provided by Apple)
• Internet service meeting minimum system requirements (monthly allowance provided by Apple)
For additional information or to apply for this position, please Click Here.
- Location: Oklahoma City
- Compensation: TBD
- Telecommuting is ok.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.