Chat Agent - Must Have Experience with Automobile Dealerships (Atlanta)
posted by LG Simms , on ,
We are an Atlanta-based company specializing in providing proactive live chat solutions for our customers, mainly automobile dealerships. We are growing fast, yet still trying to keep that small company, personable atmosphere. All of our employees work from home, which saves the strain and hassle of commuting plus it's good for the environment.
We are hiring a full-time, Live Chat Agents who will help support our customers by answering chat requests from visitors to their website(s). There is no selling, our job is simply to make the visitor feel at ease and gather their contact information so we can pass leads to our dealer customers.
As an example, a very common question that our sales assistant's receive from a visitor to a customer website is, "Do you still have "XXX vehicle" in stock?" Our response is generally two-fold:
"Let me check for you." Followed by, "My system shows it is still available however if you are interested in stopping by to test drive it I would like to confirm with my used car manager that there is not a sale working that is not reflected in the system. Can I do that and call you to confirm?"
We have a variety of "canned responses" to help our chat agents work through almost any scenario that arises, however you will need to have the skill to "adlib" as well.
In responding to chat requests, you must be able to perform the following:
• Respond quickly and never miss a chat request
• Type quickly as well accurately
• Be adept at copying and pasting as well as navigating the web to locate answers very quickly
• Respond to multiple chats at once, seek multiple pieces of information while maintaining fluid conversations
• Ask questions of visitors in a way that is non-intrusive
• Focus on and remember multiple details in a fast-paced environment
This motivated, team- player will possess the following qualifications:
• Experience in sales or customer service at an automobile dealership or business working for a company that provides products or services to automobile dealerships
• Comfortable using a computer and navigating the Internet
• Effective and non-confrontational communication style
• Enjoy helping people
This is a work from home position and requires that you have a home office set-up (PC, preferably with two monitors and a reliable Internet connection) and can work undisturbed during business hours. The chat agent's workload and pace of work is determined by the website visitors who initiate chat requests so you may be idle for a period of time and exceptionally busy minutes later.
You must be available to work from 9:00 AM -- 6:00 PM EST Monday through Friday. This is an hourly pay position with an hourly pay rate of $10.00 per hour. After 90 days of employment you will be eligible for health benefits.
Visit our website at www.prospectengage.com to learn more about our company. If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
View original posting of postion.