Louisiana residents can work from home with the company Active Network. The company is hiring for the position of Hunting and Fishing License Sales and Harvest Agent. This is a seasonal, part-time opportunity that will begin September 2015. As an Active Network agent, you will be paid $8.00 an hour and will be provided a W2. Outbound calling, sales/commission are not a requirement.
Job duties include:
- Accessing company programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their hunting and fishing licensing requests and harvest reporting, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans. Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-30 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
- Be a resident of Louisiana
What you will need to work from home?
- A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- You will need a standard POTS/Analog phone landline ONLY. We are unable to accept any cable, digital, satellite, or VoIP providers.
- High Speed internet connection, be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable (NO wireless).
- Modem and phone line need to be accessible from your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor (NO all-in-one, tablets, laptops or TV’s as monitors)
Visit original posting to apply for this position.