We are looking for a team of writers and editors to help build collections on a large number of our client's pages. Writers will need to come up with a 5-10 word collection title, ~5-15 word collection title description, and 400-600 collection description. Then, writers will need to source 1 Hero image and 17 collection images for the page. Editors are responsible for reviewing all content and images, and making revisions when necessary to ensure a high quality, cohesive collection.
The project is long-term and expected to last throughout 2015.
If you are interested, please review the Style Guide here: http://goo.gl/Gyq5qk and submit the writing application (http://goo.gl/kC2r75) or editing application (http://goo.gl/kOspSy). If you are accepted, you will be asked to complete 1 paid collection trial. If you are interested in both writing and editing, you are welcome to complete both applications.
- Able to commit to at least 25 collections/week
- Understand the style guide details
- Ensure each collection follows client's style guidelines
- Make sure spelling, grammar, and tone are correct
- Be able to create aesthetically beautiful collection pages
- Communicate with writers/editors pending revisions
More about Collection Content:
- The collections will cover a broad range of categories, including fashion, electronics, home & garden, and more.
- Overall, the content needs to be high quality, fun, engaging, and snappy.
- The content should never have a "salesy" tone
- Ultimately, the content draws the reader in and makes them interested to view the rest of the images on the page
More about Collection Images:
- The images must be aesthetically beautiful and visually appealing to the reader. The images must relate to the collection, and provide a cohesive feel and color scheme.