We currently have part time and full time opportunities.
- A position you'll love:
- Helping to delight each and every one of our customers
- Realizing that troubleshooting can be rewarding and fun
- Exercising multitasking skills as you manage multiple systems and applications
- Giving people yet another positive Apple experience
- Saving a bundle on gas by working from home
A candidate we'll love:
- You have some customer service experience, or just like to help people
- You have a quiet workspace with a desk, a chair, and a door
- You have, or are willing to get, a dedicated phone line
- You have, or are willing to get, internet service meeting minimum system requirements
- You don't need a manager or co-workers around to get motivated
- You can navigate a computer running Windows and/or Mac and are able to fix problems that arise
- You have a passion to learn and develop continually
- You are good at solving problems and helping others find answers
The ideal opportunity to use what you know:
A job in AppleCare is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge, your experience and your passion. With your technical know-how, you will continually provide meaningful service to enrich our customer experience.
- Previous experience in high tech customer service
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, on a 7-day schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to work 20 hours per week - with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs.
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex technical customer issues
- Aptitude for technical ability
- Proven trouble-shooting expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Leadership capability in an area of technical specialties
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Mac and Mac OS experience strongly preferred
- Must live within 100 miles of this req posting location
Workspace Requirements: (if not currently present, will acquire)
- A private workspace in your house, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- A workspace with a desk and ergonomic chair, that allows proper installation of your technical equipment
- A phone line that can be dedicated to contact center calls
- Internet service meeting minimum system requirements
For additional information or to apply for this position, please Click Here.