We are looking for a qualified individual to telecommute / work remotely as a member of the Weebly.com customer service team.
Your primary responsibility would be to provide email-based replies to customer requests for help using the Weebly.com service. Your writing style must be crisp, clear and professional.
This is a part time position, expected to require 20-25 hours of time per week. The actual hours worked are flexible.
Compensation is $17 / hour.
- Self motivated
- Have 1-2 years of prior experience providing written customer support
- Posses excellent communication skills
- Have a strong interest in technology / knowledge of the Internet industry
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS (desired)
- Own a reasonably powerful computer with large monitors (dual monitors recommended for efficiency)
We are a small, fun and agile team, and your opinions on new product & marketing ideas for Weebly will be valued by the whole team. Your work to ensure customer satisfaction will directly impact millions of people.
Weebly is a simple, free and easy to use service that allows anyone to create their own website, blog, store or online presence in minutes. In October, over 30 million people visited a Weebly website, and we currently have over 5 million registered users and are growing rapidly.
Weebly launched in November 2006. Since then, we have been covered by:
- Time (50 best websites of 2007)
- The Wall Street Journal
- The BBC
- and more