To qualify for this position, candidates must:
- Be flexible, compassionate, extroverted, naturally open-minded, non-judgmental, enjoy talking on the phone, love to help people, and be comfortable discussing a callers sensitive personal issues even if they may not agree with your personal or religious beliefs.
- Have a PC with Windows XP or higher.
- Have high speed Internet access.
- Have a private telephone landline located in a quiet place without distractions.
- Live anywhere in the continental United States.
- Have a good speaking voice – this is absolutely mandatory.
- Be available for 20 scheduled hours per week with at least 10 of those hours occurring on weekends.