National Fun At Work Day

, , 2 comments


Just because you work from home, doesn't mean you can't have a little fun, right? I work on my laptop most of the day and most of my work is done online so I usually listen to music as I plug along. Of course, if you do customer service work or any other work that you have to be on the phones, then this may not work for you. If you do have to talk with clients on the phone, an idea to pass the time between calls could be add a little basketball hoop on the wall or near the door if you are close to it and toss a nerf ball making baskets. You could also balls of paper in the waste basket if you don't have a basketball hoop. If you are artistic, perhaps you could make doodle drawings on pieces of paper.

What are some of the ways that you make work a little more fun?

2 comments:

  1. LOL Lisa, I've been trying to cut back on that as I get too distracted with what everyone is posting. I would never get back to work when I need to =)

    ReplyDelete