Zerochaos is hiring for Website Ads Quality Raters. This is a flexible part-time telecommute position that you will work from your home computer between 10 to 29 hours a week. The pay is $15 per hour on a W-2 basis which will consider you as an employee. You will be rating websites to help improve the accuracy/relevancy of ads on the websites. This position is only available to those that are currently living in the continental United States.
ZeroChaos is recruiting for Ads Quality Rater in these following languages
English - United States
Employment Details/Work Schedule
- All work is performed from home, on your computer on a flexible part-time schedule that you determine each week.
- All work is performed from home, on your computer, 10-29 hours per week.
- This is a part-time telecommuting position.
- You must provide your own computer, smartphone and private internet connection.
- Pay:$15 per hour on a W-2 basis (Non-negotiable).
- You will be an employee of ZeroChaos, Inc. on behalf of our Fortune 500/Global client.
- Pay is processed weekly and issued via direct deposit once your time sheet is approved online.
- All work is performed from home, on your computer or smartphone.
- Choose your own schedule (work any day/any time/7 days a week).
- You must work a minimum of 10 hours per week but no more than the maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Choose your own schedule : You will have access to the online system to work when it suits your schedule day or night, any day of the week, as long as you obey the minimum and maximum hour requirements and do not work overtime based on your local state laws.
- Work must be completed within the continental United States.
Responsibilities: Please be aware that up to 5% of the tasks involve sexual or violent adult content. While you may not opt out of these tasks, you can choose when to work on them
- Evaluate the accuracy of web advertising and communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via an online tool
- Ads Quality Raters are given sample search terms, then shown potential advertisements that would be placed with the search results. They you provide feedback and analysis by submitting a rating.
- Ratings are based on our client's advertising product guidelines and all work is done by logging into an online rating site provided by our client.
- Training is provided to explain the guidelines as well as the online rating site itself.
- Although your work may involve reviewing ads in another language, your ratings will be written in English.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to comprehend newspaper-level text quickly in the applied for language
- Recent experience living abroad in the applied for country. A year total within the past eight years is preferred, or shorter, frequent visits in recent years. You will not be considered for the role unless you have spent time in that country
- Ability to interpret both the content and tone of colloquialisms, regionalisms, and other subtleties specific to the applied for language. Detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
- Extensive experience (as a user/consumer) of the applied for country’s internet and print culture
- Extensive out-of-classroom experience with the applied for language, media, and culture
- A high-speed, secure, private internet connection and your own desktop or laptop
- Valid US work authorization. We do not hire outside the US
- Moderate ability to read and write in English. You must be able to read and write English well enough to use software with an English interface, understand complicated instructions written in English, and make yourself understood in informal written communication. This job involves frequent written discussion in English with fellow Ads Quality Raters and project administrators.