Vicky Virtual is a virtual assistant company that hires those to help clients with phone calls, schedule meetings, online booking and anything else that an assistant needs to do.
What it takes to become a Virtual Receptionist
- Be warm, friendly, and professional on every call
- Using active listening skills
- Promptly answer incoming calls
- Focusing on what you can do (as opposed to what you can’t) and seeking creative ways to offer assistance
- Communicate clearly, and converse with individuals both verbally and in writing regarding the exchange of accurate, detailed information, including the ability to read and comprehend client call information with special instructions
Requirements as a Virtual Receptionist
- Live in the U.S.
- Fast, reliable computer
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Quiet work environment during business hours
- Able to quickly learn how to use multiple types of software, email, and live chat computer programs
- Upbeat, caring, cheerful, empathetic, customer-focused attitude
- Phone-based support or customer service experience a bonus
- A sense of humor
Compensation for this position is $10 an hour.
If this sounds of interest to you, then you can complete and application at Vicky Virtual.